Saturday, June 29, 2013

The last of SAS


So the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale is coming to an end. I have gotten stocked up on everything I will need until the January sale. I got a ton of shower gels which I use the most of as well as some lotions and body sprays. I lucked out in finding some of my favorite scents (Country Apple, Aruba Coconut, Rio Rumberry)  and found some new scents I absolutely love(Berry Flirt!) For the first time as well I bought candles at BB&W. I never use candles so I never really floated over to that section of the store but this year I started to browse and I have found some divine ones. Here are the last of the favorite finds for this SAS.




Berry Flirt Shimmering Body Spray:
The bottle for this is pretty big for a spray and it leaves your skin sparkly like any other shimmering spray. The scent is to die for though. It is this beautiful fun berry scent that is more of a strawberry/raspberry scent than say a blackberry or deeper berry scent. It is a great spring/summer smell that to me feels like the perfect picnic out in the park scent. 


Market Peach:
I have heard rave reviews for this scent online. I watched haul videos where ladies stocked up on this scent but again, I never buy candles so I wasn't sure. However, in the store the other day I was pleasantly surprised by just how juicy and fresh this scent smells. It really does smell like that juicy ripe peach.  


Sun Rippened Raspberry:
This is an old favorite. I found it in junior high or something and I wore it for a while. The shower gel is my favorite version. It makes the whole bathroom smell like raspberries. 





Watermelon Lemonade Candle: 
This smells amazing. It kinda reminds me of a jolly rancher. I bought the mini ones as gifts and it would make a great kitchen or dining room scent. It is so fresh and fun. 


Paris Daydream:
Oh my gosh. This candle sold me on the BB&W candles. It is the best smelling candle. It reminds me a lot of this cologne called Chanel Allure Homme Sport. Very fresh and with some great water notes with a hint of citrus. It is such a sexy smelling candle. It is great for cologne lovers or for when you want to set the mood. I am going to have to buy more once our candle runs out. 


Starting on July 8th they will be releasing the new Chill collection for the Summer. The products all look great and the two I have smelled (White Mango and Coconut Waters) are both fantastic. I love all that I got this year and I look forward to many more SAS's to come. 

Ada B.B.A

No comments:

Post a Comment