Saturday, June 29, 2013

News of the Week

Hello everyone! 
So this week has been somewhat uneventful but alas. The weather is a nightmare in Heber. It has been in the high 90's for several days which just makes you sweat constantly. We do not have central AC and the only room in the house with a working Air Conditioner...well that air conditioner finally broke. My dad just last night replaced it so hopefully there can be one sanctuary here. 

This week one of my favorite games finally got the long awaited EP out. 

This EP is probably my favorite Sims 3 EP. It has added boats and scuba diving and the new world is just massive. I love it. There are still some glitches that they need to iron out but overall I am happy with it. 

Brandon also pre-ordered the game he is super excited for:
He loved the first two games and this one is looking to be maybe not as good as those two but still really fun. He has also been helping my brother play through Lego Harry Potter Years 1-7 as well as the Last of Us for the PS3. I will soon be helping my brother with Lego Lord of the Rings and then when we get Lego Marvel at the end of this year we will probably help my brother get those trophies as well. 

Brandon's work has been going well. He is going to be working overtime the week of the 4th which is fine since I am not a big firework fan anyways. All this is leading up to us leaving for Oregon on the 11 to visit my Aunt Susanne and Uncle's John and Buddy. I am so excited to see them even if it is just for a day. Afterwards we will head down to Idaho for a reunion on Brandon's side of the family. It should keep us pretty busy for a while. 

I am going in on Monday to try to finish all I need to do for my Financial Aid for Fall Semester as well. Just lots more paperwork as always. I hope I get grants this Fall since they are supposedly cutting pell grants but any help is better than no help at all. 

The last two things that happened this week were bank related and hair related. First, I decided to dye my hair. I get bored being a color for more than a year so I like to change it up. I dyed my hair last night to a nice reddish brown blonde mix. It sounds weird but it turned out really nice. I am really happy with it. 

And lastly, the bank closed my account today because I had a 0.00 balance. I am so grateful my parents helped me out by lending me a few dollars to open it back up. It is such a pain when they do not warn you that they have this policy and you check your account only to find it closed. I flipped out and wanted to cry but the Lord has always provided a way so long as we are righteous. It was a blessing my parents help me out. They are seriously the best parents in the whole world and I am lucky to have them and wonderful brothers, a wonderful husband who loves me way way too much and two pugdorable dogs. 

That's all for now

Ada B. B. A

No comments:

Post a Comment