Monday, July 15, 2013

Our Vacation

Hello Everyone, 
We just returned from our interesting roadtrip. It was one of the few times Brandon has been able to get off work for a weekend and we spent it going up to visit both sides of our family. 

First we stopped at
(For those who are curious, a thunderegg is a specific type of rock that is eggish in shape and has crystals on the inside) -Trip time: 6 hours 30 minutes
My Uncle John and his lovely wife, my Aunt Suzanne, let us come up to visit on my uncles birthday. My Uncle Buddy was also up there. Brandon got to drink with my uncles (don't worry he had Dr. Pepper) and my aunt and I got to catch up. She is really such a doll and one of my favorite people on this Earth. 

We got to visit the Thunderegg days festival and picked up a few nick nacks. Brandon got himself a deep fried oreo. Afterwards, we drove from Nyssa to Blackfoot Idaho. -Trip time 5+ hours due to stops
Brandon got to spend some time shooting off fireworks with his Uncle Ty and we visited his Grandma Anderson who had all these adorable puppies running about. 

On Sunday morning Brandon and I spent time with his Great Grandpa Tyler who shared with us all these tall tales about Paul Bunnion, Reno and sang us the "sweetest" lulluby. Then we headed back home to Heber City -Trip time 4 hours

-Grand Total: 15+ hours driving

Overall the trip had some really big highlights and I am glad we took the time to go up there. 

Love,
Ada B. B. A

No comments:

Post a Comment