Saturday, July 6, 2013

Monsters and Fireworks! Panic!

Hello everyone!


So this week Brandon's family was out here so we went to see his parents and siblings on Monday. We went to lunch with Rebecca, Dale and Jack since Jeff has an office here and was working. Afterwards we went to go see Monsters University again with his siblings. It was still just as fun to watch the second time. Art is my absolute favorite! 

And then I was working on my paperwork for financial aid when I realized I needed some things that we did not have. I went into panic mode because I need to get my financial aid stuff done ASAP. I know UVU's financial aid office and they take awhile to process things so I was really worried. 

However, everything came through in two days. I know that is just a miracle from God because there is no way that would have worked out without his help.

Next there was the 4th of July. Now we were not going to get fireworks this year mostly because of the cost and stuff and we are on a really tight budget right now. However, I totally caved because Brandon wanted them so much so we ended up getting some and my dad pitched in and bought the grand finale fireworks so we lit them off with my brothers. Other than that we don't really do anything super special for the 4th but I did make some wicked awesome enchiladas (though they were really more like a casserole).



And now we are just preparing for our road trip out to Nyssa, Oregon and then to Blackfoot, Idaho!
We are leaving on the 11th early in the morning and should be in Nyssa by around 1 in the afternoon for my Uncle John's birthday. My Uncle Buddy is also going to be up there and I am so excited to see him because he was our cool uncle, probably because is such a big kid. I am so excited too because I get to spend time with my Aunt Susanne who is just a doll.

Then in Blackfoot on the 12th-14th for a family reunion on Brandon's side of the family. I am not exactly sure what is all going to go down but Brandon will get to spend some much needed time with his family and introduce me to some of his relatives I have not met. I am thinking he should introduce me as the blue Armstrong as that popped up during the last election since I am the black sheep or rather blue sheep of his family in that aspect. 


Anyways, we are both doing well. Brandon has to teach church alone tomorrow since I am going to sacrament at the assisted living facility for senior citizens here in town. I was asked to sing for them which is not something I would normally say yes to but I mean how do you turn down performing for all those nice folks?

That is about all that is going on. Wish us luck on our travels!
Ada B. B. A


No comments:

Post a Comment