Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

It's Ada again. I wanted to do a post about the Semi-Annual Sale at Bath and Body Works. I am a huge BB&W-aholic. I try really hard though to just get things I know I am going to use or give as gifts and keep the collection down to saving one of each of my favorites. This year the sale started on June 15th. I did not have a chance to go that day but I was able to go a little after that. I have been able to get two store hauls and one internet haul. The store I have been going to is the at the Riverwoods in Provo. The store is actually becoming my favorite place to stock up on my Bath and Body Works products. It's friendly and not nearly as crowded as the other ones I have been too. So some of my favorite products I got this haul: 
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin:
I am not one for pumpkin scents but this is to die for. It smells just like pumpkin pie. I wouldn't get this in a lotion because I don't think that would be a good scent for the whole day but it smells like a great warm way to start your day. 



Exotic Coconut: 
I love coconut. I love to eat it and I love to smell it. This was my first time actually purchasing this scent. I love that it is a deep coconut scent. It is something you could wear all year round. It helps you to escape to any island paradise of your choice. 



The Eiffel Tower Paris Collection: 
This was the best deal I got during the sale. Originally retailing for $18 a piece, I found these for $4 on sale. I used a coupon and was able to get these for $3.33 a piece. It was a deal I could not pass up. From left to right is "Sweet on Paris", "Paris Nights", and "Paris in Bloom". I love "Sweet on Paris". It has this sweet bakery smell to it but not so sweet you would tire of it being on your skin for very long just be careful to use a little at a time. Then there is "Paris Nights". It smells like a deeper "Paris Amour" scent. I would wear this on a date but again it isn't my favorite. The least favorite one of these is "Paris In Bloom"". At first you are hit with this soft flowery scent but then the next whiff was this overpowering smell of peony. If they toned down the peony it would actually be something I would wear regularly. 

Vanilla Berry Sorbet Hand soap:
I have never seen this before but it looks like it has been in stores earlier. This scent has a nice berry scent but is fairly mild in comparison to other scents at BB&W. If you have someone in your home with allergies to strong scents this is a great choice. 

Ocean Pearl Hand soap:
This smells just like the ocean. I bought two of them during the sale and it is the one soap I would buy like 10 of. It isn't overly salty. It just has this nice clean fresh scent. I love it. 

Overall my hauls were a very large success. Below are the haul videos I have. This has restocked the majority of my stuff. I was running low on everything so it was nice to get it all so cheap. Enjoy the videos if you like.

-Ada B. B. A





No comments:

Post a Comment